My friend, Karla, LOOOVES babies in footies. Fortunately she is having her own baby in September, in which he or she will be sure to be sporting the footie pajamas a lot! Recently we had to get Natalie some new jam-jams because she had grown out of her other ones. I found these fun prints and now I LOOOVE to put her in footies and snuggle her in them. I think she looks so adorable!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You're right! Those little footsies look so comfy and cute on her!I really enjoyed seeing her at the pool having so much fun! She is water-fearless isn't she! I miss her sooo much, and give her a kiss from her Aunt LaLa. Love y'all!
1 comment:
You're right! Those little footsies look so comfy and cute on her!I really enjoyed seeing her at the pool having so much fun! She is water-fearless isn't she! I miss her sooo much, and give her a kiss from her Aunt LaLa.
Love y'all!
Post a Comment