Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shoe Fetish

Natalie has more shoes than Dusty and I put together (thanks to Marney and her mom, Cindy!) When I told Marn this, she said it was a problem on the top (me) not on the bottom (Natalie). : ) She's not hip on the fact the Chaco's go with most everything! : )



How does this work again?

Should I wear the cream ones or the red ones?


After placing Natalie in the midst of all her wonderful shoes (I hate to tell you this, Marn), she decided she wanted the Nike hiking boots that were pulled to the side.



This is what Natalie likes to do most with her collection of fashionable footwear:

Uh...are you ready, Mama? Is the camera on?

I'm goin' in

I got it! Mmm, it tastes good!

Okay, Mama, how did I do? : )


Shoes are fun, but barefoot is sweetest.

3 comments:

You with us said...

I love barefeet the best, too. Those are adorable shoes, but I feel a little proud that that Colorado girl picked the hiking boots:).

Hulls Clan said...

holy cow girl! too bad those shoes won't fit for more than a few months! We will be in the fort i think the weekend plus a few days before thanksgiving. we'll let you know...we would love to see you and your little Natalie girl!

From the View of 1336 said...

Love the shoes!!!! I think she might have more than I own.