Sunday, August 3, 2008

Then and Now


5 comments:

From the View of 1336 said...

Wow! These are great pictures. :) Natalie looks a lot like you Ashley: cute and beautiful!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness....it's amazing how much you look alike!

Anonymous said...

How cool to compare those pics! She is a mini Ashley! You were always the cuter baby! LOL!!! Hopefully I will have babies as beautiful as Natalie! LOL! Wow! Looks like Dad is trying to bring his "poofie" hair-do back! Somebody stop him! LOL!!! Love y'all!
LaLa

the mathisons said...

How fun to see you as a baby!

How is that diet going? Is Natalie showing improvement? Maybe when you are finished with it, you can make a post of all the way one can eat turkey!!

Pam said...

Great pictures Ashley! I can rememeber when you were this age too. I also remember your dad's great "hair". I had mine done like that too :) It was the "in look"! Natalie looks just like you and you looked just like Becky did when she was the same age. We are looking forward to meeting Natlie this coming week. Love you!