Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 months old

Maggie had her two month well baby check today. Drum roll please...

12 pounds (81%)
23 inches (76%)
Weight for height 50%


She is such a sweet girl, with the sweetest little face. She is so social and gives her mama her best smiles. I have yet to be able to capture any recently because she becomes entranced by the camera. She doesn't like to sleep much in the day but she is doing 7 to 8 hour stretches at night and last night did her first 9 hour stretch (I'll certainly take the night time sleep over day time sleep for now). She is already in a bedtime routine of her own doing. I can put her down awake around 7 or 7:30pm and she goes right to sleep until sometime usually between 2:30 and 4am. I'm up for about 30 minutes total to nurse, change, and burp her and then she goes right back to sleep until about 7am.

She has lost very little hair and it just keeps getting longer and longer. I'm certain I will be braiding it by the time she is 9 months old. : ) The front is starting to lay down more but it still sticks up towards the back most of the time. She is wearing 3-6 month onsies and 3 month clothes already! But like her sister, most things are long on her. She goes through multiple outfits a day, being a spitter-upper and all, but she is starting to get better.

Today she held her head up really well and for the longest amount of time!

I love your sweet smile, Maggie, and your chubby legs! I love to watch how excited you get about your dangling toys and the determined look you have to try to get them. I love to watch you watch Natalie and smile at her and how much she loves to play with you and love on you. You are such an added joy to our household and I know that it is only going to increase as we get to know you more.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I LOVED your birth announcement! What cuties you two have! Happy Autumn Robinson family:)

Hulls Clan said...

Could she be any cuter??? You're doing an awesome job Momma!