Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the mathisons said...

What a cute costume... I can already see her in the future! GOOOOOO Natty!

Hulls Clan said...

ummm, i think she is already a professional! guess we know what you and natty have been up to...miss momma cheerleader:) or did dusty teach her those moves!?

The Robinson Family said...

LOL--Anne, Dusty was the one standing behind me, showing Natalie the moves while I was taking pictures! : ) Too bad I couldn't sneak a snapshot of him at the same time! I was a Hobbs Eagle cheerleader all through high school and Natalie is wearing the uniform my dear friends gave her last Christmas. Go Eagles! : )

Anonymous said...

Oh the days hearing your mom jumping up and down, clapping, and cheering in that deep "cheer" voice through the walls of our bedrooms......PLAY SOCCER LIKE YOUR LALA TOO!!!!! LOL XOXOX