Today marks 37 weeks and the official "okay to go." While the doctor thinks I will go pretty close to my due date because of my past history, I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm about to have another baby in only three weeks roughly! If Dusty is correct on his prediction of August 17th, then it's only two weeks away! I can tell it's getting snug for the Little Nudger as he/she is stretching a lot. I keep having to pat that little foot back in. Everything is going well. I pretty much look the same as I did with the other two pregnancies. Can't wait to share the big news with everyone. Please pray for a quick and smooth delivery and for a healthy mom and baby.
If you want, leave a comment with your guess for the arrival date of the Little Nudger.
2 comments:
My guess is 8/19. You should be a pro by now, but I'm still hoping it goes well for you! Is there a prize for the person who guesses correctly?
Haha, my mushy brain hasn't even thought about a prize for the winner. I'm just looking forward to my prize of getting this gymnast out of me. : ) But I will try to think of something. Problem is, the winner might not get it until Christmas, haha. : )
Post a Comment