Friday, February 5, 2010

The Little Chef

Natalie and Maggie got this awesome kitchen with all the trimmings for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs and Auntie Marney. We have loved playing with it together. I have to remind myself that it is her kitchen and she can "organize" it how she wants to.

Natalie has become quite the little chef and cooks up the best "water" (her answer always for what she is making) in Northern Colorado.






A good hostess always washes her hands before serving.

Making "hot tea" for her guests.

Natalie sets a beautiful party table with cupcakes and drinks for everyone.

1 comment:

The White House Blog said...

The little kitchen is so awesome and Natalie looks like she is having tons of fun with it. I am still trying to figure out this whole blog thing. I do most of my stuff on Face book but my mom has been begging me to blog since she does not have FB. Anyway, yes we do need to get together soon:)