Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sledding

While half of the population is freaking out over the snow (every state excluding Hawaii hit with snow this year), we are well accustomed to it.  We haven't seen our backyard since, what, October?  I can't even remember now.  Another half a foot hit us this past weekend and we took the opportunity to try out the bunny hill at the park behind our house.

Not kidding, it took us longer getting ready than we actually spent sledding!
 
Winter babies wear layers : )

I love little girls in tights!
Maggie is not a fan of layering!

We finally did hit the road.

Natalie loved going down the hill.

Maggie hung back and observed at first...
 

But then she joined in on the fun!
 

Although it's a lot of work just get ready, we had a great time!

2 comments:

You with us said...

Yeah! What fun!!

the mathisons said...

what a great way to take advantage of living with snow! I want to join in on the fun!!