Front row: dried fruit, quinoa, brown sugar, goldfish, cookies
If it can fit into a Mason Jar, it goes in a Mason Jar. I like organization. A lot. And with very limited cupboard space, Mason Jars really help pack things in. Neatly. Plus I like to see what's there. And it looks cool.
And sometimes I just like to put things in containers. Like fruit leathers in an open, colorful, accessible box rather than tossed and scattered on the shelf. Or Chai in a large glass container because we use it a lot. A lot. Or all of my cooking wines in a basket that can be pulled out easily.
Anyway, this is just a small glimpse into my life (and my cupboards. I do have a make shift "pantry" in my garage also.) Hope your jar is at least half full today!
3 comments:
Love your organization skills!
Can you come organize my house!?!?
I'd love to! : )
Post a Comment